Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This one is for Lisa, I think.

Tonight was the first ever Erotic Neurotic celebrity sighting. No, I didn't see a celebrity, I was the celebrity. [I mean, I was at a show, so I guess I was seeing a celebrity, but goddammit people, this isn't a semantics column.]
Anyway, post-Mountain Goats, waiting for the ol' ball and chain, a young lady approached the Erotic Neurotic, and asked, "Are you the Erotic Neurotic?" Shocked, I answered, "Maybe." I believe she said her name was Lisa. I mentioned that the biggest hurdle to keeping this column up-to-date is keeping those questions rolling in.
Then it hit me- prizes! But what can I pass on to you, dear readers, in this age of technology? Thankfully, Lisa had this one figured out as well.
The Erotic Neurotic's "connections" are pretty limited to this, the queen city of the plains, so I won't be able to hook you up with Carl Kassel himself, but in the great tradition of NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, the authors of the next three questions answered by the Erotic Neurotic will get my voice on your home answering machine. You don't get to choose what I say. You get this:

à la the lovely and talented Nicole Georges' rendition on Chez Toxique's answering machine, once upon a time.
Send yr queries to theeroticneurotic@yahoo.com.
P.S. Yes, Lisa gets first dibs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact model. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 220 dollars on every site. But completely I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?