Saturday, January 20, 2007

Closets are for clothes, but goddam it's cold out.

Dear EN, I have known for a long time that I am gay, but have never acted on it. I think I'm ready to "come out." How do I tell my friends without losing them? And how should I go about meeting other homosexuals? There is a nude beach near where I live, but it's winter here, and it won't be warm enough to swim there for at least 5 or 6 more months. Help! Sincerely, Being Realistic About Sex

Dear B.R.A.S., I think I have the perfect solution to all of your problems: rainbow scuba gear. A loud and proud signal to "family," a subtle hint to your oblivious friends. And, of course, perfect for those cold winter nights cruising at the Boulder Reservoir. Best of luck, Justin Casowitz, the Erotic Neurotic

No comments: